"I want to fly... Waiting for sunrise"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Father, thank You so much for everything.





I'm going to work soon, because there are some things I really wanna buy... I know, like duh, normally people work right... but, there are some things I had/have to deal with... I know it's not an excuse, and I will be positive. I've had my days with negativity... like a bosom buddy it accompanied me and we spent years understanding each other. I think neither of us will have hard feelings if we part now... it's a gentle parting, an understanding... from now on, I will try my best to be positive, even when things are not looking up. It's not easy, but I will try. I'm a quarter of a century old now... Sometimes, I have this feeling, have I been too late in growing up? But I feel, that it is ok. From now on, only love.



1)MP3 player - my old creative zen nano just died... it's been with me everywhere... Europe, Tokyo, New York... I lost the battery cover on a plane and the whole case was threatening to break apart... one day the screen died and then a few days later the whole thing died. It served me well... I'm thinking of getting an ipod touch... an ipad would be great too but the weight and the cost are factors...

2)Clothes! I love clothes... I love cardigans and sweaters... especially long cardigans, slightly oversized cardigans, printed cardigans, in blue or black or brown or some shade like that... I have many cardigans, but I just can't get enough... i really love them.

Pants! I really like what they have at the Esprit online shop... both pants and cardigans...



Ok, these are the two things I really wanna get, for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment