"I want to fly... Waiting for sunrise"

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ソメイヨシノ



I remember that I really loved this song. It's beautiful. I really liked Tsuyoshi. The words that he write... in songs like this, like 街, like Original Color.



On another note, I notice that I have a big appetite. Actually, I noticed it quite some time ago... it started from around the time when I was in Europe... the hall food, I can't seem to get enough of it, especially breakfast.

I still eat a lot for breakfast these days... and dinner.


While worrying a little about eating so much, I also think, at the back of my mind, that it's good I have a big appetite. Because I've learnt in the past that when one is sad and one's heart is heavy, food does not seem so appealing anymore, and one doesn't eat much. So, despite feeling a little lost this couple of days... looking for a job and all... I'm still pretty happy, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment