"I want to fly... Waiting for sunrise"

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I've been feeling nostalgic these two days... I don't know why.



Maybe because I fell sick?


Did the feeling of fever trigger some switch in my brain?



Or is it the smell in the air? Or the fact that because I was sick, I wore long pants and a cardigan to keep warm in the house...


Or maybe because it's the rainy season







I really don't know why...







I tried to think, what is it that I feel nostalgic about....






My past? The school days? College? Junior college? Secondary school? Even earlier?


Or Europe? Japan? America?



Or my past life?










What happened?






The television dramas that I watched before?



The life I led, the people I knew?



What is it...
















Ah, but I wish... when all this is over... When all is well...

I wish to go out again... watch a movie, have tea and cakes with a friend... go shopping for nice dresses... feel the sun on my back...

No comments:

Post a Comment